Homestar's America Song Homestar's America Song

Parody or...

...Great imitation of the humor and animation, it just needs your personal spin on the characters to a greater degree. They can look similar to the originals, but should look a lot wackier, so that just by looking at them, people know it's a parody and don't dismiss this as a copy-cat.

Making characters that are true mockeries of the originals and either perfecting your voice acting/having someone help with that might make this a real hit.

TatsudomoStudios responds:

Yeah, I guess you're right. I could use a spin on the design. Make it more original... Still, I am pretty proud of it.

Yeah, on second thought, you DON'T wanna see them in my style. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

PaRappa The Tribute PaRappa The Tribute

Excellent

Thanks for an awesome blast from the past. Love the pixelly look and slow camera pans.

In order to make the text look a little more authentic, I suggest using a pixel font instead of the ComicSans font - (=

The Secret Life of Bees The Secret Life of Bees

Nice esp. for beginning work.

When I read it was a beginner's work, I was thinking, 'here we go again,' but it was good!

It shows you gave a care about backgrounds and story flow. Not to be overly scientific, but in bee society, the males (drones) never work, they just sit around and chill. The way it should be ;)

As far as sound, I'm no expert, but getting a good microphone should eliminate the awful hissing/humming quite a bit. I bought a Blue Snowball mic, big improvement from my cheapo Logitech. You can also use your current software to fade out of audio clips softly so it's less jarring. You can go crazy with sound quality measures, but these two steps will help.

Keep it up...

Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

Swine flu - what a freakin' hoax -good game though

I take this game a lot more seriously than I do those morons on the 6 o'clock news proclaiming gloom and doom and pointing to the UN bureaucrats as saviours. I really like the graphics, good work.

{PD} Illusion {PD} Illusion

One of my all-time favourites!

Excellent!

Western BBq Western BBq

Great Stuff

Thanks for posting!

Illiana's Symphony Illiana's Symphony

Great Work as Usual...

And I thinking it's only the start of many more fine compositions.

Keep it up (^8